Nuffnang

21 February 2014

Valentine's Day at Miam Miam Penang Part 2

Finally part 2 is up! For those who wonder why I have two parts of Valentine's Day, you may find it out HERE which is also the Part 1. I'll only introduce two desserts in this post as I've already shared about their starter and main course in the first part, so once again go check it out eh!

Caramelised Banana Pancake, bf liked the sweetness of the banana on the side but not to a banana hater like me, thus my comment might not be accurate here lol. Bf's a fruit person so if he likes it I bet other banana lovers out there will have the same thought too! Aside from the banana, the pancake was light and fluffy, it bonded well with vanilla gelato but it melted really fast :(

Ahh didn't realize one of my fat fingers in it until now *faint*
Valrhona Chocolate Souffle. I adored this more than the banana pancake as I love chocolate! Who doesn't? Miam Miam is definitely an expert in making airy and fluffy souffle, bf poked it and was like "omg the surface is so thin", I liked the warm chocolatey taste inside, it surely is an enjoyment to our taste buds. However, please be cautious of the temperature cause I burned my tongue at first bite. In overall, I'd say it was ok as I prefer their mains more, don't take me wrong, they do serve really quality desserts but I'm more to a heavy food person, so if there's any dessert lovers out there you should give it a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment