Nuffnang

6 February 2014

Victoria Sweet Pastry at Tanjung Tokong, Penang.

Back to work again after my CNY holidays and I spent my last day of holiday well by meeting up with my darling Khui Ching, bestie since form 3! We actually wandered around Paragon after lunch and couldn't think of any dessert place to dine in cause I've already tried the two mainstreams dessert cafes HERE. Long story short, she suggested that we go for Victoria Sweet Pastry since both of us never went there before.

It's located in one of the shoplots near Tesco Tg Tokong, pretty easy to find cause there's like only one or two shops here if not mistaken and you don't have to worry about the parking space.

You will be welcomed by a princessish, girlish, pinkish, a little bit of purplish environment. 

 Dessert time!

Dar's Chocolate Coffee Macaron. The coffee taste is there but I don't really like anything in coffee flavour. I mean I love coffee but only in liquid form, coffee lover may have a try on this. I'd say the nuts are not necessary as macarons are not meant to be hard.

Mixed Berry Macaron if not mistaken, got confused cause they were first labelled as green tea flavour LOL, then a waitress said they labelled it wrongly and it should be blueberry flavour, and then another waiter said it's lavender flavour, then when the bill came, it's mixed berry flavour. Ok choose the one you prefer.

Despite the confusion, it tasted pretty good actually, I like this better than the previous one, it's not as sweet as the ones I tried last time at Valerie something (forgotten) I still remember how I got sorethroat and fever after consuming them. But, there is chocolate filling in the middle of the macaron which I didn't like it cause it tasted bitter and the macaron itself is already not so sweet.

Thank you darling for the picha!

 
There are some other cakes and tarts to be choose from.

Camwhored with darling. She blogged about it too and she mentioned that I'm cute teehee read about it HERE!

Blueish ootd
 Looking forward to our next meetup! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment