Nuffnang

11 October 2013

Spade's Burger at Pekaka Square, Penang. (Moved to I-Avenue)

So few days ago my friends and I have finally finished our drama shooting, thank you all for the hard work you guys are great :) and by the time we finished our shooting it's quite late already and we arrived at Spade's Burger around 10pm (they close at 11), despite the time the staffs are still willing to serve us with enthusiasm even when we were the last customers! Good service guaranteed *thumbs up*

Most of the Penangites will be familiar with the venue which is at Pekaka Square/ Maxim Dim Sum,
well if you don't you can obtain the address at the end of the post.

>>>MENU<<<
check out their menu aight!

The spades card you get once you've placed your order.

Our order! The one at the bottom is mine (with fries & drink)
I remember the last time we ate is around 3 something so most of us were really huuungry (at least I was)

My Spade's Knight with beef patty, cheddar cheese, caramelised onions and bacon!
It was delish! The patty is soft and the combination tastes great together! Love the onions even though I don't really fancy onions (was having doubt before ordering), the only problem is that the bacon is not enough :(

Friend's High Piglet (Pork patty + cheddar cheese)
In his opinion, the patty is juicy, not overcooked and does not fall off easily so it's actually quite compact, can definitely satisfy your mouth and tummy!

Another friend of mine's Lollipork, she loveeesss it! It's basically a pork patty with the orangish sauce which I will talk about it later on and BBQ sauce I suppose? I took a bite of it and it's very JUICY! Even juicier than the previous pork burger I've mentioned just now, I think the charcoal bun has already absorbed the precious juice hee. 
This is suitable for kids or people who don't eat much due to its portion and appearance but definitely cannot satisfy my tummy's need.

One does not simply eat their fries without dip. And this! Is their home made sauce which made me couldn't stop delivering fries into my mouth. Unlike the sauce at My Burgerlab which has a hint of spiciness, this sauce here has a hint of sourness, I think something like tartar sauce is in it, overall it was appetizing, one is not enough!

Lastly, a group photo by Spade's Burger! Thanks for the delicious burgers and great services! Would want to visit Spade's again for their mushroom burgers! 

Address:
  • 2-G-8, Pekaka Square, Lebuh Pekaka 1
  • 11700 Penang, Malaysia

Business hour:
Mon - Sun 6:30pm to 11pm 
(closed on THURS)

2 comments: