Nuffnang

14 October 2013

Spade's Burger at Pekaka Square, Penang. (Moved to I-Avenue)

As I said in my previous post on Spade's Burger (check it out HERE) that I'm going to try out their mushroom burger and here I am! Going to skip through the location, intro part as you can already find it in my previous post. Remember to read it OK!
This is what I had for my dinner : Shroomception
Deep fried whole portabella, cheddar cheese, shiitake and enoki mushrooms.
To be frank it did not reach my expectation as I think the portabella could be crispier because the other mushrooms are already very soft, a crispy feeling is able to add flavour to the mouth and to show differentiation. And it is quite salty for me cause I think they use oyster sauce in it. 

In overall I still prefer their beef burger as I'm more of a meat type of person and much love for their home made sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment