Nuffnang

11 January 2014

Stone Age Cafe at All Seasons Place, Penang.

Finally got to catch up with my high school bestie after a very, very long time, like for months! We have actually planned for several times but our time just couldn't match but luckily we managed to meet up before my internship starts (can't wait)! So we decided to try out Stone Age Cafe as it is new and there's nothing else to try at All Seasons. To be exact, it is only new in Penang island cause the first branch is located in Bukit Mertajam.
It is a themed cafe where rocks are used as decorations and also in food preparation.

Honey lemon and sour plum green tea, nothing special about them.

Bestie's crispy noodle, it's basically deep fried noodle in gravy sauce, tasted quite normal to me, just like what you can normally find in hawkers. Portion is quite big though.

My tomyam noodle on the rock, which can be a good choice on rainy days because it is placed on top of a hot, like really HOT stone so the noodle will remain hot even when you have finished it. Still, it tasted normal for me as well and slightly overpriced (RM12.80), I can still get the same or better taste tomyam with lower price.

To me, the menu is quite normal, they have fried rice, noodles that you can get from ordinary hawker stalls and also spaghetti. If you're looking for something special, they have it as well, including other hot stone dishes which raw ingredients will be served to you on top of a hot stone, all you need to do is to flip or wait for a few minutes for the ingredients to be cooked.

Ending my post with selfies of my bestie and I! Alright her name is Khui Ching, also a food lover, maybe that's how we get along? ;) loveyouxx

No comments:

Post a Comment