Nuffnang

26 August 2013

My Burger Lab in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

I FFIIINAAAAALLLEEEEHH have the chance to try out my all time wanted burger, myBurgerLab! (how I wish it's really mine) Thanks to my dear and uncle who are willing to take me there love you much much! MBL is opened by 3 guys who are passionate about awesome burgers, check out their info HERE peepo, I enjoyed reading their description :D

We reached there around 8 something and luckily the queue was not that long, they even provide cold water for those who are queueing, how considerate!


I highly recommend that you should really try out their burgers! 


The menu is on the wall and everything self service here, can you see the number in red?
It's like a numbering system used in banks where you wait for your order to be done.


Look! Even vegetarians can dine in here (if they can resist the smell of meat) hehe, they are pork-free as well so the Muslims can share the same goodness together :D
Annnnd we can add RM6 to make it into a set which includes fries and soda (which is bottomless!)
There were 5 of us and we ordered:
-2 Say Cheese Chicken
-1 Swisstake
-1 Beautiful Mess 5.0
-The Hulk
Bear in mind that they only accept $CASH$!!


The kitchen staff, they manage to get the order done efficiently in a short time and still manage to maintain its great quality and taste! 

The amount of customers coming in is endless like its bottomless drinks! Good food is always worth the wait :D 

Some of them even came here after work I supposed (based on their clothings). 

This is a much better periodic table compares to the one we learnt in Science.

A wall full of notes! Can you imagine how many customers have been here already?! 
I can assure you, guarantee you that the burgers are really great! Now lets move on to the main characters of the day: AWESOME-BURGERS-THAT-WILL-MAKE-U-GAIN-WEIGHT-WILLINGLY

I'm not sure what do they use to create this sauce but it opens up my appetite, it tastes like the mixture of chilli and mayo but I think there's something else that makes me fall for it and I seriously couldn't stop dipping the fries into it! 

And speaking of fries, their fries are sprinkled with seaweed and.. pepper? or some other spices I'm not sure as well (pardon me) and they do make the fries even more desirable, and they mix well with the sauce! 
(now I miss both of them already) 

Uncle's order. Say Cheese Chicken (sharp cheddar + grilled chicken + sauce X). 
Even the simplest form of burger is delicious enough for him!

My Swisstake (Swiss cheese, Shiitake and Enoki Mushrooms, and Sauce X ). Not sure if I should pronounce it as Swiss-teik or Swiss-tah-keh. For mushroom lover you're gonna love it! They are fried together with cheese and are then placed on top of the juicy beef patty, while the yellow thin crust at the bottom tastes salty and it blends well with everything! After the first bite I knew that I will finish it at all cause (even if there's a robbery going on lol), and no offence but it's like I no longer crave for Penang's burgers (ok maybe 1 or 2) but MBL is definitely number 1 in my heart now.

Bf's order. Beautiful Mess 5.0 (Fried portabellas, sunny-side up, sharp cheddar). The one with cheese is beef patty while the one under the egg is fried portabellas. Bf almost thought it was a fried chicken patty because it is too crunchy!

Oh I love sunny-side up, just look at how sexy it is when it's dripping.

My Om-Nom-Nom man. Don't kill me if you see this. 
He likes it a lot even though he's not a burger addict, superb news for me so I can go there if we visit KL again teehee.  

Operation hours.
Address:
No. 14, Jalan 21/22 Seapark, 
46300 Petaling Jaya, 
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment