Nuffnang

26 August 2013

Ampang Homeland Yong Tau Fu, Kuala Lumpur.

College is reopening soon like TOMORROW! And I'm here writing bout food I've tried in KL and missing the moment my dear and I had spent together :( It's actually our first trip together and I believe there are more to come hehe. We have tried myBurgerLab previously you can check it out HERE if you haven't. In this post, we visited this yong tau fu shop because bf was craving for rice, he cannot live a day without rice lol. Thanks to uncle again for bringing us here.

There are several YTF shops in that area but we decided to go for this one since there's a parking space.

Dishes that we ordered.

Pork with preserved vegetable. This dish is quite normal for me as I can find the same taste in Penang, the sauce is suitable to be eaten with rice.

Lettuce with oyster sauce. The lettuce used is not too old and it's quite fresh, I can even hear myself chewing the lettuce. I like the oyster sauce because it's able to add more flavours into a tasteless lettuce. I like the dish even though I rarely eat vegetable.

Deep fried dumplings. They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, the fillings taste really good and the outer part smells really nice! You can see that they are not stingy on the amount of fillings inside.

And of course Yong Tau Fu, unlike the YTF in Penang, here they do not serve it with soup. I think it would be easier for the customers if they could cut it at least into half and it's easier for sharing. They taste okay actually but I prefer the one in Penang because they have soup! I'm not a soup person but I like YTF soup a lot (used to snatch it with my bro). The choices here are limited as well. 

Must-have sauce while having YTF, sweet sauce + chilli sauce dayummm! Bf asked me to take a photo of it simply because he can poured it nicely (after 2 tries).

In overall the food was average but satisfying (I mean just look at the portion), still prefer Penang's YTF especially the one in Pantai Jerejak! 

GTGBBXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment